PVB Kids is all about guiding hearts toward Christ. We do this in a few important ways:
- Partnering with families
- Building meaningful relationships
- Authentic worship
- Engaging Bible lessons
- Serving others
We hope our kids’ excitement for Him is contagious!
We had a great time this summer at Shipwrecked VBS! Save the date for next year - an African safari adventure - July 8-12, 2019.
- Available for preschoolers through sixth graders. Our children's choirs perform during the PVB services multiple times a year. They meet on Sunday evenings 5:00-6:00 during the school year.
- Our fourth and sixth grader meet monthly for a mini version of youth group. Events include service projects at East Side Food Pantry, movie nights, and more!
- During the 9 o'clock service, we have a nursery available for infants through 18 months. Our toddlers through sixth graders join the adults in the sanctuary for worship time together, and then go to their classes where teachers use object lessons to teach like Jesus did.
- During our 11 o'clock service, the kids are broken up into three groups: nursery (birth to two years), Wee Church (three years to kindergarten) and Children’s Church (first to sixth grade).
- Family Sunday is the third Sunday of the month where kids start the morning in the worship service with their families as usual before heading to Sunday School. Gordy, the puppet, joins us for a fun, relevant and biblical based Kids' Moment. Follow Gordy on Facebook to learn what shenanigans he's up to!
MONTHLY FAMILY FUN NIGHTS
- Held the third Saturday of every month, these events are designed to create a fun, safe place for families to grow together, learn about God in fresh ways, and connect with other families in the community.
- Events include our Easter Eggstravanganza, Fall Kick-Off, Trunk or Treat, service projects, drive-in movie nights, our family Christmas party, and much more!
The safety of our kids is very important to us! We fingerprint and perform background checks on all our teachers and volunteers.
Stay up to date with all things PVB Kids by checking the Calendar, liking us on Facebook, or contacting Michelle Martin, PVB Kids Director.