PVB Kids is all about guiding hearts toward Christ. We do this in a few important ways:
- Partnering with families
- Building meaningful relationships
- Authentic worship
- Engaging Bible lessons
- Serving others
We hope our kids’ excitement for Him is contagious!
Send your kids on an impacting island adventure!
At Shipwrecked VBS, kids discover how Jesus rescues us through life’s storms. Shipwrecked is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences kids see, hear, touch, and even taste.
Mark these dates on your calendar for July 9 – 13 at Petaluma Valley Baptist Church. The fun starts at 6:00 PM and will end at 8:30 PM. Register your children (preschool -3 years and potty trained through 6th grade) for this life-changing adventure!
You can register online at vbspro.events/p/pvbkids or in person!
Don’t forget about Celebration Sunday on July 15th at 10:00 am. We will celebrate the week and end with a BBQ!
This cost is on a sliding scale for families and includes a t-shirt:
- $30 for the first child
- $25 for the second
- $20 for the third with a family paying no more than $75 for the week.
Scholarships are available -- please contact Michelle.
See our Facebook page for more details.
- Available for preschoolers through sixth graders. Our children's choirs perform during the PVB services multiple times a year. They meet on Sunday evenings 5:00-6:00 during the school year.
- Our fourth and sixth grader meet monthly for a mini version of youth group. Events include service projects at East Side Food Pantry, movie nights, and more!
- During the 9 o'clock service, we have a nursery available for infants through 18 months. Our toddlers through sixth graders use Hands-on Bible Learning curriculum where teachers use object lessons to teach like Jesus did.
- During our 11 o'clock service, the kids are broken up into three groups: nursery (birth to two years), Wee Church (three years to kindergarten) and Children’s Church (first to sixth grade).
- Family Sunday is the third Sunday of the month where kids start the morning in the worship service with their families before heading to Sunday School. Gordy, the puppet, joins us for a fun, relevant and biblical based Kids' Moment. Follow Gordy on Facebook to learn what shenanigans he's up to!
MONTHLY FAMILY FUN NIGHTS
- Held the third Saturday of every month, these events are designed to create a fun, safe place for families to grow together, learn about God in fresh ways, and connect with other families in the community.
- Events include our Easter Eggstravanganza, Fall Kick-Off, Trunk or Treat, service projects, drive-in movie nights, our family Christmas party, and much more!
The safety of our kids is very important to us! We fingerprint and perform background checks on all our teachers and volunteers. You can create a KidCheck account to help us keep all kids safe while on our campus!
Stay up to date with all things PVB Kids by checking the Calendar, liking us on Facebook, or contacting Michelle Martin, PVB Kids Director.