Ministry to Women
Here at Petaluma Valley Baptist Church we seek to build up, equip and guide women in spiritual growth and ministry through the study of God's word, prayer, fellowship, service and witnessing. To facilitate this, our wonderful Women’s Ministry team offers a variety of ways for you to get involved:
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES
- Women of Praise Bible Study - Jesus in His Time Bible study meets Tuesday nights 7 - 8:15 pm in room C-5, September through May.
- Bread of Life Bible Study - Quarterly topical Bible study with videos; meets Wednesday mornings 10 - 11:30 am in the Fellowship Hall (childcare provided).
- Heart to Heart Discussion Group - Topical devotions, discussion, and prayer; meets Thursday mornings 9 - 10 am in the Fellowship Hall.
QUARTERLY EVENTS - i.e. Game Nights, Luncheons, Workshops, etc.
- Women's Tea: We hope you can join us for a beautiful afternoon of tea, crafts, encouragement and fellowship! This event will be on May 11th from 2:00pm to 4:00pm our guest speaker will be Cheryl Gainey! It'll be an afternoon that you wont want to miss!
CONFERENCES & RETREATS as available (i.e., Women of Faith conferences, Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer simulcasts, PVBC women’s retreat)
- Partnership with the Santa Rosa Pregnancy Center through our annual Baby Bottle Blast fundraiser
- Full Circle Book Table - free exchange of Christian books on Sunday mornings from time to time in the pavilion between services