Here at Petaluma Valley Baptist Church we seek to build up, equip and guide women in spiritual growth and ministry through the study of God's word, prayer, fellowship, service and witnessing. To facilitate this, our wonderful Women’s Ministry team offers a variety of ways for you to get involved:
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDIES
- Women of Praise Bible Study - A verse-by-verse Bible study meets Tuesday nights 7 - 8:15 pm in room C-5.
- Bread of Life Bible Study - Quarterly topical Bible study with videos; meets Wednesday mornings 10 - 11:30 am in the Fellowship Hall (childcare provided).
- Heart to Heart Discussion Group - Topical devotions, discussion, and prayer; meets Thursday mornings 9 - 10 am in the Fellowship Hall.
SEASONAL TEAS & LUNCHEONS (with guest speakers)
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS as available (i.e., Women of Faith conferences, Beth Moore and Priscilla Shirer simulcasts, PVBC women’s retreat)
- Partnership with the Santa Rosa Pregnancy Center through our annual Baby Bottle Blast fundraiser
- Full Circle Book Table - free exchange of Christian books on Sunday mornings in the pavilion between services
- Mommy and Me - preschool playgroup and mommy fellowship, first Monday of the month, 10:30 am - 12 pm on the church playground
For more information, contact Roberta Hope.